Avila Insurance Benefits
- AIS is a locally Owned Independent Insurance Brokerage, here to help you when the need arises.
- AIS has access to multiple A+ rated carriers with specific target markets. After reviewing your business and insurance needs we will pair your business with the appropriate carrier and program to fit your specific business practices.
- AIS specializes in all types of insurance, including: Business, Commercial, Personal and Life.
- AIS you will always be greeted by a live person even after office hours. We are Always available for our customer’s needs, even if we have to come to you. At AIS we know the struggles of the 9-5 work week schedule, and because of this we are always open later on the weekdays and on weekends in order to assist everyone at their convenience.
- AIS offers Bi-Lingual services at all times and will always be able to provide you with assistance, even in the fields that we don’t always represent.
- AIS strives to exceed your expectations and form a long term relationships with all of our Clients.
General Liability Insurance
Personal Auto Insurance
Commercial Auto Insurance
Commercial Property Insurance
Personal Home Insurance
Life Ins. & Group health Ins.
Personal Umbrella Insurance
Excess Liability Insurance
Public Notary, and Translation Services
Business Owners Policy (BOP) is a combination of general liability and business property insurance.See more
General Liability Insurance also known as Commercial General Liability (CGL) protects your business from another person or business’s claims of bodily injury, associated medical costs and damage to property.See more
A policy purchased by vehicle owners to mitigate costs associated with getting into an auto accident. Instead of paying out of pocket for auto accidents, people pay annual premiums to an auto insurance company; the company then pays all or most of the costs associated with an auto accident or other vehicle damage.See more
A commercial vehicle is any vehicle used for business purposes. Also called commercial auto, corporate car, corporate vehicle, business auto, business car or business vehicle.See more
Commercial property insurance helps businesses, including farms and ranches, pay to repair or replace buildings and other property damaged or destroyed because of fire, storm, or other incidents covered by the owner’s policy. It also pays to replace stolen or lost property.See more
Homeowners insurance provides financial protection against disasters. A standard policy insures the home itself and the things you keep in it.See more
Insurance that pays out a sum of money either on the death of the insured person or after a set period.See more
Umbrella insurance is extra liability insurance. It is designed to help protect you from major claims and lawsuits and as a result it helps protect your assets and your future.See more
Excess liability Insurance is a policy issued to provide limits in excess of an underlying liability policySee more
Public Notary, and Translation ServicesSee More
- Veronica- Thank you for helping me with my Business Insurance and Work Comp insurance. I am grateful for your services. I appreciate your taking the time to call the DMV for us and helping us with our Drivers License issues. You always provide exceptional service even for things outside of Insurance. We appreciate you very much!
- Vero- Gracias por todo, Estamos muy contentos con usted y todo lo que haces para nosotros y nuestra negocio. Esperamos con interés trabajar con usted en el futuro. Te lo agradecemos muchisimo!
- Veronica- thank you so much for taking the time to assist me with my Commercial Insurance needs. I always feel comforted knowing that you review my Insurance requirements before I sign a contract so that I know I am covered properly before starting a job. You always do things for me that not all Agents do for their clients. I appreciate your thoroughness and timeliness to my requests. I look forward to growing my business with you as my Insurance Agent.
June 11, 2015